Summer so far
Has been pretty shite. Loads of shitty stuff has happened and I do not want to
relay it. Ive talked to my friend about it, but she doesnt seem to get it.
And i dont want to talk to her anymore now. In the sense, not for now anyways.
Someone's visit has heavy foreboding to it and I almost dont want her to come.
Its horrible i know. But i can just imagine the tension. I can hear the arguements
and feel the unpleasantness. I dont deserve it and neither do they.
Sometimes, is it bad want to cut people off? I really feel like that now.
Seclusion = bliss. Its nice not to have deal with people. Discuss and give
advice about their problems. All i really wanted was a good, happy summer.
She is ruining it.
Let me make a list of stuff, good stuff Ive done so far:
1. Read quite a few books -
Wuthering Heights, I am the Messenger, Sam the Sudden, New Moon
and I have loads more on the list
2. Reconnected with the arty part of me
3. Made bookmarks
4. Volunteered at a festival and made new friends
5. Made jewellery
6. Cleaned my room
7. I was honest and brave :)
and thats all I can think of now. To be continued... I hope
No comments:
Post a Comment