Today is one of those grey days. There were a few spells of sunshine when I hung the washing out, but now its back to greyness. I am not too well today, so am staying at home reading. Well I was watching As Told by Ginger - one of my favourite programmes ever along with Hey Arnold, The Pink Panther Show and Foster's home for imaginary friends. I always watch the Yogi Bear xmas cartoon on christmas day i wonder if i will ever stop. I just love that cartoon so much. One of my dreams is to be in a log cabin in Canada where it is cold and snowy like proper and I want a fire and hot chocolate with marshmallows. I want soft happy music and simba there :)
I will make lunch soon. I made a bracelet in the weekend. have put clasps and charms onto it now. Interesting how I thought I would close it but it did not close properly. Anyways, off to reading again.
This is my last week at uni - then I shall revise for exams and then true freedom :)
I get my exam timetable on wednesday - yuck.
No comments:
Post a Comment