Sunday, 19 April 2009

Work

Got used to having a seven day week including weekends! as opposed to a five day one. Now am back to five day one as work had begun! yuck.
I mean I know I will not be here forever - they might even not pass me on my probation. But its just not a very nice place. Its dusty and there is no ventilation. Seriously. I am dreading the summer months (again.if i remain) Anyways, it was nice being away in Cornwall where the valleys are lush green and deep and walks are not filled with smelly smoky air (cough*london*cough) Simba loves walking there and he doesnt have to have his collar on. He is uper adventurous when on holiday.
I have exams coming up soon - eeks. Which reminds me I should not be blogging and should be revising instead.
Supernatural tonight. :D

No comments: