Friday, 26 June 2009

Visitors!

Wow I just checked my Google Analytics - and I have had visitors from Russia, Malaysia and even Nigeria along with Sweden as well :) which is really exciting! I guess people do not stay too long on my page - but if you it would be great if you could drop me a comment and I could also check out your blog :)
Or you could just say hi and let me know what the weather is like where you are.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh that's cool how do you find that out? and thanks very much for being a follower of my blog ^.^ and hmm well the weather where i am is quite dull really but sort of warm still <3

MYCLOSETGARDEN said...

Hey there!! I am willing to stick around and follow ya - cute blog! Come by my blog and maybe follow me too :)

http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com/

Tasha said...

Hey, thanks for following my blog :) I'm trying to set up my google analytics at the moment...hopefully I'll start to receive data soon- I'd love to know who visits my page. Its been quite warm where I am but dull mostly. Apparently we're gonna get a heatwave with temps up 29 degrees celcius! Who needs holidays abroad when its baking in the UK?!

Anonymous said...

thanks for your lovely comment and thanks for telling me about google analytics <3

Miss Jeanett said...

... and now you have one from Denmark too! :) My blog is both in danish and english so you're able to understand if you come by for a visit!

/Jeanett
http://jeanettd.blogspot.com

Tasha said...

Thanks for adding me as a friend :)I've finally for analytics going...tis quite exciting to see people do visit my blog and where from :)

Tessies Hearts said...

Hello!
what's this google thing?? I want in! Nice blog by the way

nicola xx

nicolaticolaponders.blogspot.com