Find fix
I visited Brighton early last month and picked up this rosette for 50p. It was a bit shabby, so I trimmed it up and glued things back properly. Then, I added a brooch back and also a bit of ribbon so that I can either pin it up or use it as a bracelet/necklace/headwear!
9 comments:
Very cute, you did a great job fixing it up
wow that's so pretty where did you get it from?
oh yeah now i have realised you did write that in your post lol :L
That's turned out wonderfully!
I would love one like that to attach to all the knitted beret's I wear !
From Isabelle x
oh that's cute! :D I love the color pink+green=blast! Haha, and I love how you fix it, soo good! :D
so prettyful :3
love it :)
wow... that's very cute!
oh i also commented on your previous blog ! hope you read it! :]
I love Brighton, the feel of it is so vibrant, from the slaty sea air, to the packed out lanes.
:)
H
x
p.s. Nice rosette, like an indie horse show!
aww wow this is soo cute
turned out great !!
Post a Comment