
So in this you are meant to write seven things about you! i.e. me:
1. I have never been in love
(image from http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://bastardlogic.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/feminism.jpg&imgrefurl=http://bastardlogic.wordpress.com/2007/12/&usg=__8_GfdktU5RSosRwWVUoxRMynQQk=&h=600&w=365&sz=23&hl=en&start=5&um=1&tbnid=HQ33tVdvEeKtNM:&tbnh=135&tbnw=82&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dfeminism%26hl%3Den%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-gb:IE-SearchBox%26rlz%3D1I7GFRC_en-GB%26um%3D1)
(image from Google http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&rls=com.microsoft%3Aen-gb%3AIE-SearchBox&rlz=1I7GFRC_en-GB&um=1&sa=1&q=jensen+ackles+and+jared+padalecki&aq=0&oq=jensen+ackles+and+jar&aqi=g1&start=0)
and Johnny Depp is my love (Johnny and CapnNikNak forever!).
(http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.mtv.co.uk/files/imagecache/gallery_wide/2009/06/30/88747046.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.mtv.co.uk/artists/public-enemies/gallery/130192-london-public-enemies-premiere&usg=__zctQrXrNeD1ZKI_q02ynvWXy-6w=&h=820&w=615&sz=68&hl=en&start=18&um=1&tbnid=MgPC5SiNjX1UFM:&tbnh=144&tbnw=108&prev=/images%3Fq%3Djohnny%2Bdepp%2Bpublic%2Benemies%2Blondon%26hl%3Den%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-gb:IE-SearchBox%26rlz%3D1I7GFRC_en-GB%26um%3D1)
4. I have an alter ego - Capn NikNak 5. I doubt myself most of the time.
6. I am scared about a lot of stuff :/
7. Ideally, I would love for there to be something like fat-free chocolate and of course it would have to taste the same as a yummy full fat dairy milk! mmmm
-Lastly, I am supposed to tag 7 bloggers; the ones I have chosen are unique and creative in their own cool ways (and am sure have received many awards already!), so here goes:
http://www.abbyquijano.com/
http://nakasnet.blogspot.com/
http://impulsetodance.blogspot.com/
http://prettyneons.blogspot.com/
http://gimmesmoothies.blogspot.com/
http://fashionabledreams.blogspot.com/
http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com/
6 comments:
Thankyou ever so much :)
Thankies ^^
You rock! Have a good day :3
Congrats!! I am a feminist too and I can be quite annoying, lol according to my boyfriend :)
omg hahaha you are so cute. i love your alter ego :] viva Capn NikNak!
anyway, thanks for the award. i did this before already. but still, thanks. its an honor.
I like your alter ego :P
Have a great weekend!
*loves*
I wish I was married to Jensen... lucky you ;)
Post a Comment