My mum received some roses recently - pink, white and red! :) I thought I'd take a pic of my rose ring with the pretty roses! The pink ones were obviously my favourite. What are your favourite flowers?
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
i have to say that mine would be either roses or daisies :) i *love* your rose ring btw <3
11 comments:
i have to say that mine would be either roses or daisies :) i *love* your rose ring btw <3
Sunflowers :D
I love ur ring ^^
I do adore roses, but I think I only fully appricate them when they are in a wild english garden,
My favourite flowers are lilies, they are just so beautiful in each of there clothes !
from Isabelle x
yes, i agree it's sooooo pretty!! and i love your rose ring! :}
i need to get me some roses now! LOL.
Hello's oh what gorgeous pics, love the shades of red and pink too.
(:
PeAce*
prettyneOns X
The roses are beautiful!
My favourites are also roses. :)
oh those roses are wonderful!! i love your ring!
i think i like daisies the best.
i have given you an award/tag on my blog.
enjoy.
:)
Very pretty! My fav. are daisy's.
mine are tulips but I love roses too
awww beautiful. im not sure whats my fave flower. but i like everything is beautiful lol
Post a Comment