Monday, 27 July 2009

The 5 things that confuse me.

1. Boys - I do not understand you when you mumble. I cannot read your mind.
2. Parents - I do not appreciate your mood swings. I still love you anyways.
3. Love - What is it?
4. Recession - Westfields is FULL up everyday I have been there.
5. Exams - no elaboration needed.

5 comments:

Sophia said...

thanks for stopping by! all of those things confuse me too. what is westfields?

Anonymous said...

i think you've just summed up the teenage life nowadays superbly. absolutely spot on!

Thank You so much for your comment too, :D i'm glad you like!!

Hello Naka said...

Tehe those things confuse me too, especially love.

anji-jane said...

ha. yes me too! I don't think they become any clearer even as you get older. Just replace 'exams' with 'work'. tee hee.

Ahahgshene said...

those confuse me too... just never said it out loud ! LOL