Thursday, 6 August 2009

Mind that child!

Guess who parked outside my house? WHEN I HAD NO MONEY AT HOME :(



This ice-cream van plays the yankee-doodle tune when it comes around. It can be annoying when you are trying to afternoon nap, but it makes me happy to know kids out there are getting their sugar-fix. Does where you live have a local ice-cream van? What song does it play? Whats your favourite ice-cream? Its Ben and Jerrys (http://www.benjerry.co.uk/) for me all the time which ice cream vendors tend not to have - sainsburys does tubs for £3!! My favourite flavours are:
1. Chunky Monkey
2. Chocolate Fudge Brownie
3. Phish Food.
4. Cookie Dough
5. Half baked.

19 comments:

Hello Naka said...

i love ben and jerry's too but I love hagen daaz better *drool*

I hate the ice cream van the music is so loud!!!! and when I went though my nocturnal phase it kept waking me up T_T

Photo-Jenn-ic said...

It's always when I have no cash on me when the ice cream van comes along!

Lauren said...

Ben & Jerrys is my favee ice cream ever. Baked Alaska & Cookie Dough :) yumm. x

Ahahgshene said...

omg ! that's so funny how it stopped in front of your house when you had no money.

but it's nice to see kids chasing the ice cream truck for their sugar treats. it's so cute!

but the music that comes from the icecream truck is kinda annoying. i have to admit. good thing they don't pass by my house! phew.

-abby

p.s. thank for the award! i've been so late on doing it but i will do the tag today! haha. thank so much again! i really appreciate it!

prettyneons said...

AAAHHHH i ADORE icecream vans we never have many go by around here I'm jealous lol!!(=

I just saw your comment my blogger has been a pain playing up all sorts of trouble.

*Thanks you's*

PeAce & BoWs...
prettyneOns X

gamgee said...

chunky monkey is my absolute favorite too! he hee.

Nicola said...

oh how annoying!!!! thats the sort of thing that would happen to me!!
look at it! out there!! making you want to run out and spend your pennies!! bad ice cream van!!
man, i love those things! :D

ps, funny story..well sad aswell, my friend once told me that when she was younger her parents used to tell her that when the ice cream van played its music that the van was out of ice cream!!! so they wouldnt have to spend out money!! i still think its rather mean and very sad. :(

Unknown said...

*mmmm* i love cookie dough ice cream!!!

ONiC said...

hahaha i think youre so cute and honest

ONiC said...

hahaha i think youre so cute and honest

Kristen said...

I love ice cream trucks!

PinkBow said...

definitely a haagen daaz gal or anything with toffee!

Anonymous said...

hahaha, I know what you mean about the ice cream truck and money. I always seem to have only 90 cents in my pocket whenever it comes by, aghhh! The truck here just rings a bell-- kind of sad. But oh well.

Be sure & stop by and leave a note & follow!! :) It would really make my day.

-Laila
www.randomweavings.blogspot.com

Denisa L said...

we don't have ice cream vans in romania...:((:((:((
I love magnum:D

Betty said...

ben and jerry are my best friends haha. best ice cream. My favorite is cookie dough. I really want to try cake batter but can't find it anywhere here :(

Panda ♥ said...

i love haagen daaz cookies n cream ^^

just came across your blog and thought it be rude not to say hi =)

prettyneons said...

come back, pleasse?????:(

PeAce & BoWs...
prettyneons X

BALLET NEWS said...

Hello, I wanted to leave you a comment because you have such a wonderful blog. I've been really absorbed reading your creative posts and you have beautiful pictures as well - and a perfect header shot. Thank you for sharing them all and best wishes... have a great weekend (well, what's left of it !)

Kristen said...

Ooooh... I want an ice cream truck to come and park in front of my house!!