Monday, 7 September 2009

France :)

This was the beginning - ferry from Portsmouth to Caen! We had our satnav ready to go as soon as we arrived!


A pretty carousel

Macaroons! ou les macarons!

Rouen

Mont St Michel - an awesome AWESOME place

Random playing cards in our cottage!

Rouen Cathedral

A flower shop so pretty!

La patisserie! YUMMY!



Le Gros Horloge Rouen, this clock shows the phases of the moon as well - see the circular thing on top - half moon that is.
Yummy crepe tres delicieux avec les bananes et la noix de coco et le chocolat!!


Pretty shop window!

Geese where we lived- poo was smelly!


We went around in the touristy train- so much fun! Caen



Old Post office house Caen

Home!! waving bye to france! :(




12 comments:

Unknown said...

such beautiful architecture and FOOD!!! yummm! you're so lucky, this is all so close to you! (well closer than me anyway! hehe!)

gamgee said...

wow, you lucky lady! im totally jealous.. . i would love to go there. ADORE the pictures.

Lyra said...

I am so jealous! I looove all the pictures of the food. Macarons and little cakes! I live for those things. Haha. Glad you had a good trip. :)

Littleclouds said...

thanks for you comment on my bloggette!

Those playing cards look amazing, such a find, pity to couldn't keep them booohoo!

tricia said...

I just came across your blog, what great pictures you have from your trip! I really do envy you for being able to travel there,lol. And those crepes look delicious!

Ahahgshene said...

i'm so jealous! i can't believe you live so close by to such a wonderful place! AND you got to ride on a boat!! ahhh..

anyway, i really AM jealous! HAHHA. words can't express. i really wanna go there someday :]

thanks for sharing!

anji-jane said...

Wonderful pictures, all of them, thanks for sharing them! Now I crave macaroons. mmmmmmm. x

MYCLOSETGARDEN said...

Great pics, looks like a very pleasant time. The crepes looked delicious!

Hugs,

Bug

http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

muchlove said...

gorgeous pictures! that macaroon stand looks so wonderful.

prettyneons said...

whoa fab pics hun ;)

peace*
prettyneons X

BALLET NEWS said...

Oh WOW, this is a great post & you have the most gorgeously cool site here. I had to stop by to leave this comment for you – and to say hi ! Your posts are original - it's all perfect ! Thank you for sharing your site and best wishes....have a great Sunday !

Hello Naka said...

i love those photos and the playing cards r the coolest

tehe i have most of my cw back up but at 5/6 different places and my USB is my most updated version of all my CW :/

i used Live Colour XXL and I've used it twice before and it's never made me scalp bleed. I though it was jus spots but when I ran my fingers through my hair it was really painful

sorry for long comment XD