I do apologise. Since September things have become very busy. In fact, I have a presentation this week and shouldn’t be blogging but I need to write.
New stuff:
- I am getting involved in as much stuff I can at uni so that I can do fun things and not be bored.
- I am also writing for the uni paper which shall be fun.
And I am generally swamped with work. Oh where did the summer go? Its weird isn’t it? When you have something, you don’t enjoy it at all and then when it is gone you want it back. Summer come back. I am not looking forward to Christmas only because I am contracted to work on Boxing day and thus will miss the sales. In addition, as soon as I go back I have exams. Doom and gloom.
Another update – remember I had decided that life was too short for waiting for a text, especially from a silly, immature boy? I am sticking to that resolution. He did end up ringing only to cause further pain and confusion – and at one point during the conversation I was thinking to myself ‘What the hell am I doing? This is such a waste of time.’ Pathetic really. All he spoke about was his ex and gave me stupid advice in his patronising tone. I did not want to know, but I was so silly that I actually sat and listened to it all. I wish sometimes I could be a robot and not feel. Life would be much easier. This has become slightly crazy – so I am going to make an active effort to stop it. Is it bad of me to have wanted something to work out? I guess I had a tiny bit of hope. But one must be practical. In life there are good decisions and bad ones; “Letting go doesn’t mean giving up, but rather accepting that there are things that cannot be.” (http://thinkexist.com/quotes/with/keyword/letting/) – I found this quote online and I think it is perfect for this situation. I am sorry for being soppy.
I’ve bought a new purple Paperblanks notebook that I will soon take a picture of in the meantime check out their website:
http://www.paperblanks.com/us/en/
Human contact would be much appreciated – hello by the way J
2 comments:
oh my friend is going through the same thing about inconsiderate boys :(
I need to get some new stationary and I have exams soons too T_T
Hello , thank you for visiting my blog.
Reading this post just reminds me of my time at uni when I was so young. Yes! you are still young and have a lot of beautiful thing waiting for you.
Just don't let a cruel boy get in your way.
Wish you all the best!
Post a Comment