Wednesday, 6 January 2010

Show Me Your Heart




Show Me Your Heart
I came across this lovely blog today http://muchlove-anna.blogspot.com/ and there is a fun, fun, fun project on.
It is called Show Me Your Heart and that's what you do take a picture of your heart shape and its going to be compiled as one post - so exciting!! Have a look at Anna's blogpost and you will figure it out.

So here are the things I love:

I love my dog - he is the only unconditional lover in my life lol
I love him (simba, my dog) unconditionally.
I love laughing over photographs.
I love tuning into the radio when your favourite song is on.
I love being a stressful person.
I love being an over-sensitive, over-caring, over-emotional loopyhead.
I love being with my family.
I love chocolate cake.
I love my curves ;)
I love lazy summer days when there is absolutely nothing to do.
I love being the only person in the carriage of a train.


If you decide to take part - leave me a comment as well so I can see your heart photo :)

5 comments:

Hello Naka said...

awh cute post ^^
i shall do this post soon :3

Hello Naka said...

Tehe sorry if you go on Layout on your dashboard and then add a text gadget on your side and then add a URL to your random letter ^^

Please can you do it in large font :3

thanks for entering ^^

Poppy said...

I noticed you were following my blog so thought I'd come over and take a peek. Love your heart photo. So cute! ^_^

Unknown said...

Love the heart on your dog. Very lovely!

Chloƫ, Wardrobe Quarry said...

cute, i was too late to enter :(