Hello! Gah and meeeeh I have been drowning in work and still am - thought I would break and blog as I am feeling a bit zoned out by books :/ So here are some updates via pics:
My friend posted me some edible and wearable and just plain cute goodies ♥
Hand warmer case and refills - I am not sure what these do to be honest :s cute packaging though!
Sweeeeeeeets yum yum yummm
Parents know I love hot chocolate - they got me a hot chocolate set from Whittards includes mug, froth-maker/mini whisk, sprinkles and hot chocolate powder mmmmmmm
Milk choc sprinkles mmmmm
New things and edibles in life - sugar is keeping me going during these tough times :) What do you do to cope with stress, work, drama, life?
11 comments:
mmmm - yummy things! hello there, and thanks for the follow. Good to have a captain in board ;)
Amelia.x
aww you got such cute things in the mail! the candies look yummy ^_^
hmm what do i do to cope? i sleep a lot when i'm stressed out.
xo tiffany
have a good weekend!
I gave you a blog award check it out at http://make-tea-not-warr.blogspot.com/2010/03/oh-so-marvellous.html
Ooooh I can't wait to receive your package so I can reply to it & send you more goodies hehehe! :)
Thanks so much for all your lovely comments, I LOVE your blog also & I will definitely update about my move to Melbourne! :)
Oooh believe it or not, hehe I am IN LOVE with that yellow cardigan! I've had it for soooo long and it's just lovely! That's so awesome we have to same one woohoo *hi5* ooooh snap ! hehehe :p
xoxoxo
Awwwh thank you darl! :) hehe! You're too sweet! Your comments are making me *blush* hehe!
No I can't bring my pets with me *frowns* I'll miss them sooo much! But I'll be back home to Perth every now & then to visit :) My boyfriend will take care of them when his over at my place :) eek!
Okay, I'd LOVE to do a mag swap with you for our next reply! We'll just wait until I receive your package and then we'll get it all started from then! :) I shall jot it into my journal about that! I'd love to send you Frankie believe it or not I am actually sending about 5 copies of Frankie to my other blogger friends also & other magazines too! hehhehe! So Tuesday I'm buying more Frankie mags so I'll buy you a copy to get ready to send to you (oh, you will LOVE it darl trust me, it's my favourite mag!) ♥♥ hehehe! It seems like I send off a lot of Frankie mags to my blogger friends esp to England, everyone wants one! I really reckon Frankie should be international! :) It'll do so well!
Yes postage for magazines/books are expensive about $18 ish just to send. But I try to just add as many stamps as I can & hopefully it still sends hehehe :p but I think it's fair if both blogger friends send a magazine to each other they'll both be paying the same amount in the mag & postage anyway so it's nice. :)
Oh yes yes do watch Anastasia, I always get teary when I watch it, it's such a beautiful animation! I love the songs to it! :)
Hehehe I love your blog, yessire! ♥
P.S. Did you receive my email reply? :)
xx
awesome blog! thanks for your comment!
xxx
http://www.diy-joosje.blogspot.com/
chocolate sprinkles!! when I'm stress I either have a hot cup of tea, write or likewise - eat chocolate (: makes me feel better afterwards hehe
-Michelle
http://lovely-bookie.blogspot.com
aw thanks love. false lashes can look so nice, but they're so annoying to apply! this post is full of deliciousness! x
what gorgeous little treats! absolutely stunning blog. x
http://jacqueline-may.blogspot.com/
i LOVOE whittards, i always go in there for those free drink samples. mmmm delicious,
ooh that looks so scrumptious!
Post a Comment