Hello world :)
I have been taking lots of photos and saving them for a blog post!
Here are some from Jennifer's second snail mail to me. She is so sweet and sent me a wonderful package full of lovely goodies that made my day. The package was waiting for me when I got back from my 14 hour flight! :)
Cute stamps on the envelope
Frankie magazine!! Why dont they sell it in the UK?!! :(
A card that reminded Jennifer for me and simba (Awwww)
Love postcard ♥
All the lovely goodies
3D glasses!
Tea ♥
Cool stamp
Writing paper!
Thank you so much Jennifer I absolutely love everything - snail mails cheer me up all the time :)
Yours is on your way to you - I really hope you like everything that is in the package selected just for you.
4 comments:
Cute -- this friendship that you have with Jennifer :)
very nice stamps :3
they are the cutest stamps :) love your blog!
x courtney
http://thedouchebaguette.blogspot.com/
I love it! Thanks for a beautiful post :) so glad you love it all! I love doing mail with you! and yes I absolutely adore you package thank you so much darl! xoxox
promise an email is on it's way! ;)
Post a Comment