Wednesday, 11 August 2010

Customised Photo Frame

I received a photo frame from Jennifer a while ago and initially, I thought I would photo of simba in there, but I decided to write a quote on it and put in on my wall. 






Jennifer's blog name is 'Make Tea Not Warr', but I heard this saying a long time ago, thought it went nicely went with flowery frame. I also added some purple ribbon on the edges :)

I sent off a post to the lovely Grace a week ago and I got my beading and crafting boxes out and made her two pairs of earrings:


I got these from a rummage sale and glued these purple keys onto earring backs for Naka ;)

 





Hope you are well. I have been loving the rainy weather in London, UK at the moment - an excuse for drinking a lot more tea ;) 

4 comments:

Hello Naka said...

the earrings are lovely and i love the photo frame ^^

Calia Yang said...

very cute frame and earrings are super cool! i like them!

pip a la chic said...

Thanks for your lovely comment! Your very sweet :)

Jennifer said...

That is SO sweet! I love what you did with the frame I gave you! you're super lovely darl! *hugs*