Привет! Как поживаешь? (Hello, how are you? in Russian I think)
Summer is beautiful so far in London. Some days are very hot and I just switch my fan on and watch TV or read. I have recently watched Alice in Wonderland on DVD because I missed it when it was on in the cinema due to essays *grrrrrr* But Mum and I really enjoyed the film. Critics who said Johnny Depp over-did his acting are liars and bitter people. I loved, loved, loved Johnny Depp's make up and the characters' outfits were in general, awesome.
Of course, MY FAVOURITE was Johnny Depp and his make up. To be honest, the White Queen, played by Anne Hathaway really annoyed me because of her arms. Did anyone else get very annoyed with this?
I also saw Inception which is AWESOME. I loved it :)
Other than watching movies, I have recently been shopping a lot :o Here are a few of the things that I have picked up:
This chocolate is REALLY YUM. Its by Bloomsberry & Co. http://www.bloomsberry.com/
This Models Own nailpolish in 'Forest Green' :)
I LOVE jewellery especially if it is bright and colourful, these are perfect, from Accessorize, on sale.
Also from Accessorize, on sale, I love the charms on this bracelet!
And these are some books I have to read for my course...so although they are classed as shopping, not really for 'fun' ;) haha
Summer is a great time to read - well for me, any day is. Have you read anything new and interesting or perhaps you have a favourite book? Have you seen any new films? - I would love to get any recommendations :) Thank you



2 comments:
nice colouf of nail polish ^^ and i have just bought alice in wonderland to read :3
yay for shopping, I love all your purchases! x
Post a Comment