Eeee! Isnt everything she sent me lovely? Even the writing paper itself was customised. Thank you grace, I loved everything :D :D And I saved the best for last - which was my favourite its a pirate notepad and its so kick-ass! I love it :D Thank you. The felt heart had a safety pin on the back so I have attached it to my bag and used it as a brooch. I am a lucky girl to have such awesome blogger friends, you guys know who you are! ;)
8 comments:
Aww your presents are awesome! And I love the parcel stickers.
Also, thanks for commenting on the world view project post. Of course you can sign up! A lot of my readers are American so it'll be good to get a few different views of england.
Can't wait for the project to get up and running and see your snaps! ^_^
Awwww I love snail mail too!! I love sending people packages of stuff like that it all looks so awesome!! I might advertise snail mail on my blog soon when I get some money so I can send people hand written notes and goodies!!
Kitty x
:D im really happy u liked your package i loved mine ^^ thanks again ^^ :3 your really sweet for posting this :3
super cute!!! grace always sends the cutest things ever!!!! ^_^ I love doing swaps with her. Enjoy your goodies!
I love pirates and collect quirky notebooks, you lucky thannng you.
I'm jealous!lol
peace
prettyneons xx
thank you for wishing me well ^^
awh i'm so jealous! these are lovely
xx
Everything looks so sweeeet! x
Post a Comment