London never really had a proper summer, so I guess I should say the holidays are ending soon.
______
This summer, I discovered Tumblr, and found some awesome images, I recommend you join up if you have not already. Here are some of my recent reblogged photos. Please note that the photos below are not mine and I have linked them to the sources. The rest of the following images are mine.

___________
Bits of my summer and my photography:
I managed to get a whole day to myself in the garden, Simba joined me with his toys while I read my books. I also painted my nails all different colours that day; however now they are navy blue.
Since I have not officially posted my lovely friend Jennifer her post as yet, I cannot reveal the secret project I was carrying out for her, but here is a sneak peek:
That is all I am saying, or showing even ;) (I hope you are excited Jennifer and I hope you like it!)


4 comments:
awwww don't worry - you'll find what you'll wanna do in time. sometimes it's not til much later in life, but in all that you do perservere and press through obstacles. GO FIGHT GO FIGHT!!! ^_^ Rooting for you and your future!
Can't wait to see your project!!
awe those necklaces are beautiful! I can say I have pretty much most of those in that photo :D :D
yay!! i'm so excited for the post! you're so sweet! :D xx I wonder what project ur working on :D
very cute nails and i wish i could spend the whole day in a garden :3 i love the heart biscuits ~:3
and im unsure what to do i recently failed two maths tests and i ahve only been in the class for less than 2 weeks :/ even the teacher asked me if i should reth
ink taking further maths :(
i wanna do aerospace engineering at manchester and they asked for aab in further maths maths and physics :( i do enjoy it but it's frustrating
i'm also taking german :p
Post a Comment