Uni is back on and life is busy. I think I can say I am happy right now, I am so glad that I have let go of all the people officially that were causing me too much drama and pain in my life. Those kind of people tend to be the selfish and self-absorbed ones as well.
As you grow up, you learn who you can trust. Trust is a complicated yet simple thing. Sometimes you just know and sometimes you can never know. But when you find out, either way - it is much more clearer and simple. I am keeping it simple, working hard and trying to stay positive. Even though, life gets very confusing most of the time, I am going to keep being the best I can.
A list of things I have learnt:
- Being original is what makes you - you. Be yourself. It is ridiculous how much people cheat and forge and use other people and their ideas. It is upsetting. But if you know yourself and are confident, then believe and think up even better ideas :)
- People can let you down, but you need to pick yourself back up. No matter what.
- Boys suck.
- Think before you speak. But be honest and straightforward.
- Find the source of negativity in your life and remove it gradually or in one go - whatever works for you.
- Rely on yourself.
I would like to put up one of my favourite quotes, which I found on Tumblr as a cool image, here is the link
Is it just me or is it actually really hard to stay positive? Do you have a favourite, inspiring song or quote?

3 comments:
it good things are picking up ^^ college is such a shock to me it stressful and tiring and im not very skilled in making friends XD
be your self is one of the greatest tips ever :)
YAY for things getting a bit better. you'll get through uni!!! GO FIGHT GO!!! ^_^
my maths is improving well, but decision still annoys me I'll get one thing wrong and lose pretty much all my marks :( I won't even be doing the wrong algorithm XD
hows life for you atm :)?
Post a Comment