Friday, 26 November 2010

Magazines

Although I love reading magazines, lately since work has really been piling up, I have forgotten to buy magazines!  London also seems to be filled with magazines full of gossip, celebrity news and more gossip and advice on how to lose weight and/or look like a celebrity. Things I do not care about! I bought and ended up liking InStyle and Marie Claire a couple of months ago. Plus they had free stuff - free stuff is always good ;) 







 Am yet to try this red/orange/coral shade but what cute packaging eh?!



I love this hand cream as it smells gorgeous!

Although I do not 'believe' in horoscopes, I am a sucker of reading mine whenever I see it ;) The London Metro (a weekly free newspaper) always, well usually always tells me I will find 'the one' and that it is a 'good day for love.' It lies. Obviously - since Johnny Depp is yet to sweep me off my feet (literally.)


Some pretty fashion:

I love this lace dress!

Ditto this top! 

Chokers - don't have any, but have seen so many people wearing them!

Satchel - need one. 

What is your star sign? Do you believe in horoscopes? And what are your favourite magazines? 


1 comment:

lul said...

LOVE your blog, L'Occitane is amazing. Let's follow each other ;)

kiss kiss bang bang

http://nakedlimabean.blogspot.com/