Tuesday, 5 April 2011

I want to shop...for a holiday!

Day dreaming here clearly, or just wishful thinking ;)


Here is a lovely bag I found on Accessorize! (This store has very bad effects on my money saving efforts) For £55 though, it is definitely something I would not splash out on, but it would be so lovely to carry it around on holiday - for summer, it is a perfect bag! 







At the moment, I am finding it REALLY hard to focus on essays, everyone has been blogging about summer plans and shopping (in general not just for summer) and I REALLY NEED TO GO OUT AND HAVE SOME FUN, but for the moment, it is work, work, work for me! I also have a huge list of ideas for blog posts. Ah well. 


Any essay writing/time managing/coping with stress tips would be much appreciated! Are you looking forward to the summer? x

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks like such a fun tote.I'm very into these strong , happy colors for summer . ( thank you so much for your sweet message , I am also following )
xo
Dora

Nicola said...

get that beautiful bag!!! :)

don't worry to much about your essays, you can do it! feel happy and chill out, listen to your favourite music, and go for it! :)

Denisa L said...

try chocolate, it helps me focus;)
lovely bag!

Hello Naka said...

awh cute bag :3 it kinda looks more of a fun and crafty diy ^^ than a £55 bag D:

Nicola said...

YES!!---of course! a mail swap sounds super awesome. just let me know when! :)

um...camera, well i got a cannon digital camera. i am still trying to learn how to use it! hehe.
and birthday stuff, well my uni friends are coming to stay. and we are hopefully going to go on many adventures. :)

hope you are well!! :D

Sophie said...

Hey! Thanks for your blog comment :) Konad is nail stamping - there are tutorials on youtube like this one -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK_vqjD3owI and you can buy kits on ebay :)
Really cute bag, you should get it! x