Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Win :)

I recently entered the lovely Clare's giveaway and I WON :) I usually don't win things, so this made me very happy :D  and as you know SNAIL MAIL always cheers me up.


Where you can find Clare:




So here are the lovely goodies I won, Claire also popped in extra little bits, although I do not know what the little red monster thing is :s haha and there was a chocolate coin as well, which was mysteriously eaten by one of my family members. 



Wrapped in the pink tissue was this pendant, a four-leaf clover that says 'lucky'










Thank you Clare :) 

When I entered, I wrote that I am lucky because I have an awesome family and great friends
however when it comes to boys - I am not that lucky! haha I think this is because BOYS can be SO clueless *DOH* 


Claire makes some very cool, quirky, creative and kitsch jewellery, check out her shop http://butterflypie.bigcartel.com 


I have picked some of my favourites: 



CuppaTea Earrings, £6



LockNKey Necklace, £8


Pink Rose necklace, £8

Although I am not a big believer in charms, I do have a couple of pieces that I wear on special occasions - do you have a lucky charm? 

Hope you are enjoying the lovely weather :) 

5 comments:

cLare_beaR_ said...

aw im so glad u like your giveaway goodies!

what a great post, lovely stuff!

[p.s i think the red monster thingy is an eraser/rubber. lol]

cLare@buTTerfLypie :)

Hello Naka said...

congrats on winning :) i like her designs :3

Alicia said...

cute! congrats :)

The Cat Hag said...

Congrats on winning the giveaway, Clare sure makes very cute accessories! :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

roberto syrious said...

so cute!
hope you'll follow me and i'll do the same.

Syriously in Fashion
Facebook