Nails for this week. A bit of blue and pink:
I cannot afford Nails Inc. this is a freebie I got with Glamour magazine a while back. Actually the 'pink' is more of a coral colour (more obvious in the last shot). The Models Own glitter nailpolish is awesome, but also quite expensive. It is really hard for me to not buy nail polish. I love collecting them - a very bad habit! I have decided to wait for S12 shades to hit the shelves until then I must restrain myself from spending more money on nail polish.
What is your favourite nail polish shade? Do you have seasonal favourites?
3 comments:
i've only been on your blog for 30 seconds - and already i feel compelled to comment!
you had me at "sylvia plath..." and the quote - it's quotes of that caliber that force me to stop... and really take it in. before moving forward!
i look forward to the rest of your blog. i can already tell we'll get along :) and in regard to the photo a day project: yes, i'm "planning" on doing it every month for 2012; but with different twists each month too!
let's stay connected, cap'n! :)
dorothy
Up until recently I had a huge nail polish obsession. My collection was getting quite out of hand. I figured that with the rate I use it, it would take over 2 years for me to try every color I owned.
So now I've stopped buying new colors and am just enjoying whatever I have:)
As I've been trying to be as "green" as I can, I was a bit worried because of all the chemicals anyway, but I just couldn't help myself. I will probably allow myself a new one every once in a while, but definitely not more than one a month.
P.S. Oh, everyone has set backs. Definitely keep going! Any time you stick to a resolution is great, so even if it doesn't go as fast as you would hope, you are still making progress. Also, I hear it takes two months to make a new habit your own. So if you stick to it you might be truly courageaous real soon;)
i love freebies and the shade of the nail polish :)
Post a Comment