I loved the OC too, used to watch it everyday after school haha:) Seth was my favorite from the start, I kinda still wish I had a brother like that. But as the series continued I grew to realise Ryan was actually a great guy. I own the first season on dvd and almost bought the complete collection a while back, but ended up not doing it.
Oh I meant green, more in the eco-way;) Though I wouldn't mind adding a nice mint shade to my collection. At least, if I still allowed myself to add to it;)
Glad to hear you're still doing your best being courageous. And I guess so!
Oh, don't feel bad about the "green" thing. It's totally understandable. You should see my "first draft" of comments when I'm tired. I always think I'm sane enough to comment, but when I reread them before "publishing" it's sometimes complete jibberish;)
Sounds like you had a good day too! I've never seen any of the hangovers, did you enjoy it despite it being crazy? Did you see bridesmaids? They say it's the girl version of the hangover. I really enjoyed it! A lot better than I expected:)
P.S. Thanks for your comment on my list! Yes, I did make it. Back when the first edition of 30 days of lists was running. I don't usually make my lists like that, but perhaps I should. It would make to-do lists a lot more fun:)
No luck yet. I did get offered a job a few days after I moved here, but they falsely advertised and when I showed up they told me it was for an apprenticeship which I didn't want. It was a bit of a bummer!
Being vegan has done wonders for every aspect in my life! I've had a couple mental illnesses for years and now I haven't had an episode in a few months. I truly believe it's because of my diet. I've lost weight too and my body just feels healthier. I'm so positive these days, it's really wonderful. The only thing that sucks is having to eat the same expensive, boring salad everytime I go out to a restaurant as most don't cater for vegans. Haha
6 comments:
Such a cute case!
I loved the OC too, used to watch it everyday after school haha:) Seth was my favorite from the start, I kinda still wish I had a brother like that. But as the series continued I grew to realise Ryan was actually a great guy. I own the first season on dvd and almost bought the complete collection a while back, but ended up not doing it.
Oh I meant green, more in the eco-way;) Though I wouldn't mind adding a nice mint shade to my collection. At least, if I still allowed myself to add to it;)
Glad to hear you're still doing your best being courageous. And I guess so!
Hope you'll have a lovely day today!
the glasses case is so cute :3 I hardly use cases which is why glasses are always to scratched XD and i think i might start too XD
Oh, don't feel bad about the "green" thing. It's totally understandable. You should see my "first draft" of comments when I'm tired. I always think I'm sane enough to comment, but when I reread them before "publishing" it's sometimes complete jibberish;)
Sounds like you had a good day too! I've never seen any of the hangovers, did you enjoy it despite it being crazy?
Did you see bridesmaids? They say it's the girl version of the hangover. I really enjoyed it! A lot better than I expected:)
P.S. Thanks for your comment on my list! Yes, I did make it. Back when the first edition of 30 days of lists was running. I don't usually make my lists like that, but perhaps I should. It would make to-do lists a lot more fun:)
Cute case!
No luck yet. I did get offered a job a few days after I moved here, but they falsely advertised and when I showed up they told me it was for an apprenticeship which I didn't want. It was a bit of a bummer!
Being vegan has done wonders for every aspect in my life! I've had a couple mental illnesses for years and now I haven't had an episode in a few months. I truly believe it's because of my diet. I've lost weight too and my body just feels healthier. I'm so positive these days, it's really wonderful. The only thing that sucks is having to eat the same expensive, boring salad everytime I go out to a restaurant as most don't cater for vegans. Haha
I love your nails a few posts down! So pretty.
Hope you're having a wonderful week so far xx
very cuuute!
Post a Comment