It is looking very cute. I'm glad you posted a picture, I was quite curious:) As for the name, I don't know. I was thinking more of a sound as a name haha, like Aargh! Because that is what I hear when I look at it, but in a friendly tone of voice of course;)
I'm doing good, thank you. How have you been? The next thing I'm spinning is actually a mix of grey and fuchsia. I started out making it for a shawl I'd been wanting to knit, but now I'm leaning more towards a lace scarf instead. We'll see;)
2 comments:
It is so cute...! Maybe it? or maybe Henry?
Hey:) Long time no see!
It is looking very cute. I'm glad you posted a picture, I was quite curious:) As for the name, I don't know. I was thinking more of a sound as a name haha, like Aargh! Because that is what I hear when I look at it, but in a friendly tone of voice of course;)
I'm doing good, thank you. How have you been?
The next thing I'm spinning is actually a mix of grey and fuchsia. I started out making it for a shawl I'd been wanting to knit, but now I'm leaning more towards a lace scarf instead. We'll see;)
Post a Comment