Nails from last week:
I used Barry M's Strawberry Ice Cream and a black nail art pen.
Last week was crazy - July is turning out to be a busy month. At the start of the month, I thought I really, really wanted something, a certain someone to be exact...but feelings change over time...overnight, in a day, in a week and even over many, many years...It was a bit hard to understand my emotions - but I wrote everything down and exactly
how my feelings had changed made sense. And I felt so much clearer in my head. It got me thinking about courage and knowledge. Sometimes we are too afraid to do something even though it feels right, and sometimes we do things that we know are incorrect. Either way - we learn. Truth is - we don't know how things will turn out, no one does - but what we do know is ourselves.
I hope you're all having a lovely Sunday - it's sunny here in London (at last!)
xx
1 comment:
I wish i was patient when it comes to nail polish, I cannot do nail art!
http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.co.uk/
Post a Comment