Tuesday, 7 August 2012

I wanted these shoes


So this super cool lady with super cool glittery shoes was sitting opposite me - aren't her shoes AMAZING? I so wanted to ask her where she got them from, but she had her headphones in (and didn't notice me taking this picture in awe of her shoes... I don't usually do this, but those SHOES!)
 

2 comments:

Hello Naka said...

they do look snazzy :) shame u didn't ask :( i would love to know where she got them too :p

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Haha, I love that you just took that picture:D

It's been a while, but to answer your question. No, the Night Circus was great. Not too mushy;)

I don't know. I often just run into nice books at the bookstore. But sometimes I read about something online. How do you pick yours?

Hope you are well!