Monday, 8 October 2012

Snail Mail

To say I love snail mail is an understatement. All of my close friends know how I treasure their hand-written notes and postcards. There is just something wonderful about receiving a piece of writing that is meant just for you.

You can imagine how excited I was when I heard about the Lovely Letter project - I signed up instantly, and have now received details of my swap partner. I can't to share more details as the project progresses.

Here is a sneaky peek photo of my letter so far... (don't want to give too much away, but am adding more to this) 


Have you got a penpal?

x



3 comments:

♥vendy♥ said...

Hi dear…nice blog… ❤
What do you think to follow each other on bloglovin and GFC too?
Kiss and have a nice day

Vendy
http://simplelifeve.blogspot.it

JuanitaTortilla said...

Yes! As a teen, or tween, I used to have pen-friends. Shame that once university and life got in the way, all this stopped. I hardly ever email anymore :/

Well, I hope I can interest you to a swap that I am currently hosting! http://www.juanitatortilla.com/2012/10/12-days-of-christmas-swop.html
See you!

Gracie said...

I will have to blog about my letters from you soon :) Thanks again for the last letter you sent!