Saturday, 8 December 2012

The end of 2012

This year has been horrible. Painful. Confusing. There is no bright side to 2012. Yes, I am the grey cloud of doom writing. Nothing to celebrate. 

I want to be hopeful and positive and cheery. But sometimes, all of that is a lie. It is not how I feel inside. But as Einstein, said, '...the important thing is not to stop questioning.' I don't know if there is any peace in that thought or even if it is the antithesis of my beliefs, which have been morphed after this year; however I think I will always question, because that is how I am. More importantly, I will never forget. As for having hope for tomorrow, this cloud begins to rain. 

'Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. 
The important thing is to not stop questioning.' 

― Albert Einstein

1 comment:

Gracie said...

I think we all have these years. I hope next year will be much better for you :) xx