Saturday, 17 January 2009

work was extremely crap today. I realised I made a mistake.... ahhh
anyways.... 
life is pretty gud now considering exams are over. But I had a
very weird dream... ok well it was actually reallly sweet! involved someone
who knows i exist but doesnt care. well in the dream it wasnt like that :) haha
Regardless, life is weirdness. Because sometimes in your head you make up
these scenarios, these surreal fantasies which may satisfy for a moment or so
and then it all vanishes.
Things are weird. I mean you think there is something you want, and you want it 
really really bad. But you know deep inside it will never happen. And maybe you also know that deep inside you dont want it to happen. 
My sister says one can will things to happen. Your mind can control it. But I dont believe this. Surely its all apart from us, and we have no control - or is that my fantastical nature coming through again?
Who knows?
All i do know for sure at this point in my life is:
1. I have university stuff going on - loads of work to do.
2. I must be a better mentor to my mentee at the local school.
3. I should try and work on my writing more.
4. I have a lovely caring family and cutey dog- I love them soooo much.
5. I have one friend who i can confide in about anything. I miss her a lot.
6. I should try to be a good student council rep.

Thats the way it is.
I will keep this as a referral in life, returning back to it and updating my mission statement!



No comments: