Thursday, 5 February 2009

25 Things About Me

1. I have an alter ego, her name is Cap'n NikNak.
2. I make my own jewellery.
3. I have a serious bag addiction.
4. I am over sensitive.
5. I love my family.
6. I love my dog, Simba because he is the sweetest cutest randomest dog ever.
7. I love reading and am secretly scared I wont have finished all the books I want to read before I die.
8. I get scared thinking about dying and old age.
9. I love making lists.
10. I am prone to fantasizing/day-dreaming.
11. I waste too much time on facebook.
12. I have 6 diaries of thoughts and memories on my seventh one now.
13. Johnny Depp is my husband.
14. So is Jensen Ackles.
15. I love colours - although dislike grey.
16. I collect tickets, spoons, serviettes and other physical memories to remind me of certain times.
17. I have a mass collection of postcards, stamps, nailpolish (in a bread bin)
18. I dream to own my own gift shop in Devon or Cornwall.
19. I am a feminist.
20. I like reading magazines.
21. I doubt myself most of the time.
22. I write random poetry.
23. I have never been in love.
24. I dont think I want to be in love, seems pretty shite.
25. I am most happy when with my family and Simba, I love my friends but I know things don't last.

No comments: