Friday, 27 February 2009

London.Ish.

London - home town at this moment. Hasnt always been. I thought I should upload some pictures. I only realised how I have been here a long time but not really taken any decent pictures. Seeing all the lovely blogs with their inspiring photos makes me want to go out and go snappy happy crazy. Alas, someday I will. Just bogged down with work and reading at the moment.



Thats neal's yard! extremely bright and pretty full of expensive cafes and bead shops!


Thats westminster abbey

OOOh London eye in the background - still havent been on it. Im liking the sky in this pic. Brighter than the city.

















1 comment:

Temporary:Secretary said...

Aw, love the photo of Neal Street. I spent every lunch time there when i worked in london for a few weeks. I worked for a magazine on Shaftesbury Avenue - location was a dream. Job was not. I wish i took daily photos. xxxx