Wednesday, 8 July 2009

Twenty Things

Found this from ‘Butterfly’s’ lovely blog ‘Fashionable Dreams’ http://fashionabledreams.blogspot.com/ - check it out!
If you like, you should repost with your 20 :) will be fun to read!

1. Things you cannot leave the house without:
Phone! Keys, lip balm, wallet… my bag basically…

2. Favourite brand of Make Up:
Barry M

3. Favourite flower:
Iris(es) and sunflowers… fave flowersss there

4. Favourite clothing store:
Ooooh me not much of a label girl but I do love to browse in H n M, MnS, Next, Primark and Camden ofc for interesting finds!

5. Favourite perfume:
Be Delicious red by DKNY

6. Heels or Flats:
Flats everyday! Unless its like prom or somewhat…which does not happen much.

7. Do you make good grades:
I don’t know I will find out soon! :s haha uni results out Monday!!!! :O

8. Favourite colours:
pink, black, silver, red, orange, PINK. And PINK. Mostly PINK. PINK ok?!

9. Do you drink energy drinks:
Coke gets me hyper… so anything fizzy gives me energy, none of that red bull though :s

10. Do you drink juice:
Yes Fave: Tropicana Tropical flavour

11. Do you like swimming:
yes I do

12. Do you eat fries with a fork:
No! well depends where I am…

13. Favourite moisturiser:
Body shop cocoa butter

14. Do you want to get married later on in life:
No.

15. Do you get mad easily:
Yes

16. Are you into ghost hunting:
Scary! NOOOOO! Why would I want to be into that!!?!

17. Any phobias:
Yes… of being alone, people dying, don’t like closed rooms and spaces – claustrophobic I am… long car journeys make me ill but not a phobia…

18. Do you bite your nails:
No.

19. Have you ever had a near death experience:
In my dreams many times… and I’ve been present during others’

20. Do you drink coffee:
No, dislike the taste.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Ooh I've got Be Delicious, not red but the original one. Be Delicious night is yummy too :) My uni results are out on monday too...can't wait. I just wanna know now! Good luck with yours :)