Wednesday, 8 July 2009

Whats in the bag?

I've read loads of magazines in which celebs reveal whats in their bags! I am not a celebrity and my bag did not cost £500...
Starting from the left:
1. Primark purse
2. Oyster card holder
3. Me to You Planner
4. Notebook (handmade by ME!)
5. Tissues but as you can see I need a new pack
6. (Middle) Change/mints purse
7. Book - I always carry reading material as I use public transport.
8. (top left) Sunglasses case
9. Make up bag with - mirror, 2 lip balms, mascara, hand gel as I use public transport
10. Pen



Bag from Next

4 comments:

Tasha said...

Yeah I've never really had any problems on there, both buying and selling. And paypal is quite secure. Do it, its well worth it. The only thing is there is a charge for withdrawing money from your paypal account up to a certain amount, but I guess you could just let it collect up.

Kelley Anne said...

I love these types of posts. Your purse is really cute:)I agree, reading material is essential when one rides public transportation...books have come in handy many times when waiting for late buses and sitting through long rides.

Morgan said...

Always interesting seeing what a woman carries in her beloved bag. Nice post!

Bethany Heron said...

Oh I have to read Beloved for A2 English Literature, I'm looking forward to reading it :) I love your blog btw :) xxxxxxxx