Tuesday, 1 September 2009

Je suis retournee de la france

Bonjour mes amis!
I have returned from France :) It was so lovely there and the heat was just perfect! I will update with photos very soon. I am working overtime which bites but it is also keeping my mind off certain drama. boy drama. Eugh.
I have missed the blogging world! I have to catch up on all those amazing reads out there!
Boy drama elaboration? Hmm... I would not know where to begin. Its odd that people have given me very different advice. Single friends have told me to stop. Friends who are in a relationship have told me to go for it. I have not told myself anything because I would prefer to be numb about this whole situation since I just rang him and his brother picked up making some lame-ass excuse - "I have borrowed his phone." Sigh.
When will people understand that being open and communicating clearly is only when things work? I am a direct person and I hate liars. I also hate people who throw words away, important words like "love" and then act like extremely annoying fools.
I refuse to let this year (academic and my 20th year in life) be one full of silly drama. Life is too short to be spent waiting for a call or a text.

6 comments:

Hello Naka said...

life is too short

i hope everything picks up though
and i cant wait to see pics ^^

Lyra said...

Sounds like fun! I can't wait to see the pictures. :)

Unknown said...

you said it girl! life is too short... live it! :)

MYCLOSETGARDEN said...

Welcome back, excited to read more posts. Boy drama sucks, good luck figuring it all out.

anji-jane said...

I love that you are a 'direct person'. That is the best kind of person to be... Say what you mean etc. xx

Anonymous said...

I understand what you mean entirely. Too many ex's claim they love you, and it only makes me throw them away, realizing they'll say anything to avoid difficult situations and issues.
My new blog is,
http://thefashiontape.blogspot.com/
H
xxxxxx
p.s. Glad you had fun in En France!