Friday, 26 March 2010

Post

As I have mentioned a million times before - I LOVE SNAIL MAIL. If someone upset me and they wrote me a letter and posted it (along with some goodies teehee) I would forgive them in an instant. I recently arranged for a swap with the lovely Jennifer - check out her beautiful blog here http://make-tea-not-warr.blogspot.com/



haha agreed ♥ What a cute customised envelope


A bag of buttons, a cool postcard, incense and a lovely letter
Pumpkin pie recipe - someday I will try this!

All my lovely goodies - thank youuuuuuu ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I absolutely love everything Jennifer thank you soooo much :) :) I hope you liked my things and I cannot wait for the next snail - yipeeeeeeee ♥
______________

I have four essays coming up so I do not know what I am doing blogging but I thought I would let you know what I am reading - Monica Ali's Brick Lane - in fact I have just finished reading it and am now making notes. It is quite good but there is a lot of this type of literature around. I've been told the film is rubbish. I generally do not watch films that I have been made into books - no, I have not seen the Harry Potter films and will not watch Lord of the Rings until I finish reading the books myself.


What are you reading at the moment? Do you like the Harry Potter films?

7 comments:

Hello Naka said...

i love the package great stuff :3

im not reading anything atm :(
I love snail maill too tehe

Jennifer said...

Thanks darling! This post is so lovely & totally made my day! You're welcome & hope you liked everything! Am currently working on your next package reply (eep!) can't wait to send it off to you! Your gonna love this next one even more! hurrah! xx

Also working on a post about your oh so fabulous package you sent to me! Which again I am so in love with ! hehehehe!

P.S. sent you an email!

tiffany said...

awww lovely package! i love snail mail too - it makes me so happy!

xo tiffany

Hello Naka said...

I would love to sned each snail mail and packages :3

nakasnet@googlemail.com

wana talk about it when u have free time ^^
thanks for visiting hope ur well :3

Mary Lee said...

yep they do free drink samples, ooh i feel like one now :) i'll probably persuade my sister to buy me it when we go shopping :)

JuanitaTortilla said...

Swaps can be fun. You and Jennifer are going to be long-term pen-friends, I suppose? :)

OK, now get back to your essays!

Amy V said...

LOVE snail mail. I should write my bestie a letter! great post. :)