I really do not like long nails - I dont know what it is perhaps the fact that mine get dirty all the time! due to work and all...so I cut my nails quite short...And I have fat fingers - lol so not a great combo, but I always have clean nails.
:)
Other news:
Giveaway no. 1!!!! ☺
- where there is FABULOUS giveaway taking place - excitement :) !!
Giveaway no.2!!!! ☺
another CUTE giveaway - do click and enter :) yay!
Giveaway no.3 !!!! ☺
http://chouzuru.blogspot.com/2010/03/225-followers-bath-day-giveaway.html - Another awesome giveaway full of lovely cute things :) And a lovely blog too - discovered it today!
Giveaway no.4 !!!! ☺
Remember the 'Show me your Heart' post? Well here is a giveaway from the same blogger - http://muchlove-anna.blogspot.com/2010/04/giveaway-little-monarch.html
Verrry Cute stuff - discovered a new shop on Etsy!
Giveaway no.5 !!!! ☺
I discovered this blog a few weeks ago and immediately became a follower. There is an awesome giveaway on http://timeaftertea.blogspot.com/2010/04/giveaway-time.html Do check it out :)
Copy-cat
Apparently there are loads around in the blogging/online world...I feel for these losers you must have to be really desperate to copy ideas! Someone stole my quotes and was blogging them as their own - so I blocked and deleted them - what stupid people. Get your own ideas please.
Essays
Not going that well T_T
Films
I just watched Fantastic Mr. Fox on dvd and it is truly beautiful - such a warm and cute film full of witty dialogue. The animation was not only new and interesting but extremely well done! I would give the film ***** - thats five stars :)

Shopping
I have not done any shopping for a while - withdrawl symptoms may kick in soon.
I love you bloggers :) xoxo
What kind of nails do you have? Ever done anything fun/crazy with your nails?
4 comments:
sorry to here about th copy cat :/
good luck on the essays though :3
Sorry to hear about these copy cats! I see it everywhere on blogger world too. People need to give recognition out or at least give people privacy as well! I can't believe someone would take your quotes you made up & claim it and not even bother to link it back to you! That is so rude, I just had those who feed off people's ideas and not even bother to mention where they got it from. It's never great to be copied from constantly, individuality is important, some people just don't have it & try too hard to be something they're not that they end up being immune to it! Don't worry these losers just need to grow up! They don't know half the meaning of originality!
Hope your week is lovely! *hugs*
xx
thanks for the plug!!! here's what you'll have to tweet:
rt @caliayang awesome giveaway: http://misscaliayang.blogspot.com/2010/04/almost-60-followers-giveaway.html
thank goodness you caught that! DUMMY ME!qq
Thank you very much for the comment!
The whole town was pretty scary, made for some good photography though :)
X
Post a Comment