I usually do not share work online...but here goes...
The times when you were not around
The times when you were not around...
I've tried to store up all the memories,
and dates and times,
and all the adjectives to
precisely describe them back again to you;
But you never turned up.
I missed you then.
I miss you now.
These times when you are not around.
- by NikNak
6 comments:
Regarding your title, I so want to read Sylvia Plath, thank u for reminding me!
a really sweet poem :3
Love the poem, I've felt this way before. Thanks for coming by my blog. Its been awhile since Ive visited you, glad to be back :)
inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com
you should share more poems,
that was really beautiful ♥
great blog
xx Kirra
This is such a lovely poem! you're so lovely & I feel all the emotion & energy throughout this poem! great work! Oh my internet is down so I can't post this week :( hopefully it will speed up again soon! So I haven't really been on the comp only using twitter on my phone! Yes I do a lot of mail, I'm use to doing that amount! been doing it for a while now but I did mention on my twitter I'm not going to do anymore new mail with anyone for the time being or maybe a few months & only concerntrate on my current mail partners ;) which is a few but I love doing mail with them all (esp you!) so must keep going as it's something I really enjoy! But I will take a break from having new partners, for at least a month or so or it'll just overflow & I won't be able to keep up! eek!
I hope your weekend a head is lovely! Tell me what you decide on which mp3 or which bb! hehehehe! ;D
xx
Thanks for following my blog, I'm following yours!
Beautiful poem, I can't wait to read more of your writing.
Post a Comment