Sunday, 18 April 2010

Quick


Okay life has been pretty dull and I have been depriving myself of the real world - i.e. staying indoors doing essays I still have 12,000 words to write :( :( Yes people, pity, empathy and chocolate would be much appreciated!! ;)

I had to clean out my make up bag this is what all I put in...

Every girl should have a little make up bag (in my case, its a bit chunky!) with all the essentials. If I change bags I just take that along with me and do not have to bother with choosing new things!


Ha you can see my camera and my hand here in my Clinique eye-shadow palette!
Clockwise from bag:
1. Estee Lauder freebie courtesy of mummy dear
2. EL lipstick
3. Mocha Rose lip balm mmm I feel like eating this one!
4. Boots Mirror
5. Tesco tissues
6. Miss Sporty Mascara
7. Body Shop black kohl pencil liner
8. EL mascara
9. EL eye-shadow - all EL products were part of a freebie my mum got!
10. Clinique eye-shadow (also a freebie)
11. Tesco Hand gel - a must if you travel on the london underground - this place is damn dirty!!
12. Body shop lip gloss
13. Barry M lip gloss
15. Clinique hand cream (also a freebie)
14. I will also label the hair band ;)

Highly recommended - nice smell and soft lips!



And this is just a photo of what I was served on the plane recently (no, 3 months ago!!!) Yummm tea and Apricot and Coconut coookies mmmmm nom nom nom

Whats in your make up bag?
Do you like air-plane food?

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love love love this post darling! :) I ALWAYS have hand gel with me, it's like ALWAYS ALWAYS with me & sometimes I'm a bit obsessed with using it! heheh! I love all your make up in that little (or as you say chunky) bag of yours heheh! I have my own bag & this has inspired me to do a post on my makeup bag soon! eek! I agree EVERY girl has to have a make up bag! :)

eeeeeeee!! Guess what? I've finished with your mail & will be mailing it out to you Tuesday!! So get real excited because I made it extra extra lovely for you! of course :) hurrah can't wait for you to receive it! You're going to SUPER happy!

Much love,

xx

P.S. your tweets to me are SO sweet! Thank you sweetums, makes my day! *hugs*

Hello Naka said...

ahh ive been avoiding coursework and revivison well everything except my physics and german XD

I love clinique I only have smaples though tehe :3

I wanna try the lip balm but I have too many and leave them somewhere and forget about them XD

i love the new layout btw :3

The Beautiful and Glammed said...

pretty pretty make-up bag! and agree, we all need one! I'd love a liberty print one. Great blog, definitely be back! Come follow TBAG if you fancy. lots of love x

zansot said...

Love your blog* so pink and so feminine*

In my bag there is always :
A)A neutral powder
2)My fav pink mac lipgloss
3)My small vaseline for the lips
4)YSL Parisienne <3
5)gums
6)rouge :)

:D :D :D :D :D
**
great blog-following :D

Francesca said...

I'm not a huge makeup person, so all I have in my makeup bag is foundation, lip gloss, eyeliner, and mascara. I'm not a huge fan of airplane food, haha.
Good luck on your 12,000 words!