Thursday, 29 April 2010

Used the hot choc set mmmmm


My parents got me a Whittard Hot chocolate set - mmmm I love whittard and I love hot chocolate. I think the Luxury Hot Chocolate is the best buy :) Dream Time is also quite good but not as yummylicious as the luxury.





♥☺♥☺

For more Whittard yumminess click here

7 comments:

Hello Naka said...

yummy hot chocolate :3
i want some OJ though XD

prettyneons said...

OMG I can't get enough of that stuff, I got a set for crimbo, then again a few weeks ago for my b'day. Thats it now I'm like content for the rest of my time on earth.

happy friday hun :)

peace & bows
prettyneons Xx

Jennifer said...

yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum I looove hot chocolate!! ^^ oh gahhh I feel like some now :( look so yumm om nom nom *mmmm* xx

Zoe said...

i really want some hot chocolate now, i dont even like it but it looks veeeeeery nice from your pictures.
i may try it later ahha :)

Nicola said...

oh super yummy!!! and very cute! :)

rouli said...

lovelyyyyyyyyyyyy blog!!!!!

cool post!!!!

come visit and join..!!!!!!

kiss

www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

ooh yummy!
i love the buttons jennifer sent you. so cute :D

thankyou so much, i hope the avon thing works out! i'm a bit nervous about it. haha

have a great day xx