And things got much worse today, it is grey, cloudy, windy and rainy. Luckily, I do not have to go in to uni today so I am going to spend the day working on my dissertation and drinking large mugs of tea and possibly, hot chocolate :) (I cannot stand the smell of coffee, and drinking it makes me sick! lol)
I guess the changing weather reflects my changing moods this new year - I have been up and down and all over, generally confused about the future and my choices.
Isnt there a saying about choices and the future? I feel like there is, but any way it will not apply to me since I do not even know about the choices I do actually want to make. At the moment I just want to be a student and do my work to the best of my efforts and then I want to think about work etc etc. A lot of my friends are going straight onto MAs and Postgraduate courses - but I honestly dont even have time for such applications, let alone researching the different courses that are out there.
My mum says it is okay to feel like this, that everyone has these phases - but I really dont know if it is true.
Have you always known what you wanted to do in life? (so lucky!) And how do you know if the decisions you have made are the right ones?
It would be nice to hear from my blogger sisters (and brothers) as I have been so out of touch at the moment due to essays and research.
Ken Howard, Rain Effect, London.
I love this painting so much, I could go on and on about it, but luckily for you I wont. I just love how he has created the exact atmosphere of London after rain and there is an air of uncertainty and gloom.

2 comments:
wow that is a nice painting and i miss the sun so much :( and i hope u dont get too stressed about wat u want to do in the future! I feel quite lost atm with choices :(
indeed, this painting is so nice :) mmm i guess I always knew what I wanted to do in my life but there's always the possibility that you are so concentrated on the goal that you miss all the rest that might make you adifferent person :/
Post a Comment