Monday, 14 February 2011

Help!

Aaaa two of my favourite tops have changed colour! I put this top and another one in the wash with other clothes and then without realising anything would happen, I dried some coloured clothes with them - as a result when the clothes dried, a bit of the coloured clothes' colour came onto the white parts of my top!!!! :( :( 
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
So I hoping someone out there can help me to fix these tops, I simply want the pinkyness bit to go away!! I tried Vanish but that was COMPLETE RUBBISH! 
Have you got any tips and tricks that you know work? Please do let me know!! I will be soooo grateful!! I have attached a couple of photos to make the problem clear:


 
The pink part - sorry about the light, but basically, compare this side to the one below:

This is other side of the top which did not get affected because of the way it was hung on a hanger!
You can see the difference in the shade of the two sides!


Any help would be much appreciated :) 
THANK YOU

1 comment:

Hello Naka said...

awh sorry to hear about this and i would think just trying to wash it normally a couple of times will get rid of it but it would wear the fabric down :(