Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Hot Chocolate

There is a place near my uni, which serves amazing hot chocolate - it is basically thick melted chocolate. Heaven. I've had better in Italy, but this was close...


Do you have a favourite warm drink? Is there a special way you like your hot chocolate made? mmmmmmm

I love hot chocolate all the time, but mostly when it is grey and rainy in London haha which basically means all the time ;) 

5 comments:

Hello Naka said...

i love soup atm :3 but hot chocolate is amazing ^^ atm im getting quite bloated from coffees and hot chocolates though >.<

Francesca said...

I think hot chocolate has to be my favorite too. On cold days.

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Sounds delicious!

I've really grown to love chai lattes, but I have yet to figure out how to make them at home. I do have chai tea, but it's not as good as the real deal;)

prettyneons said...

heyhey I just read your comment and did write back but I never really know whos blog to return comments on if u know what I mean?So I'm going to reply over here too hehe ;)

Firstly your comment was super lovely you've made prettyneons feel all proud and special!!I'm really pleased you enjoy reading my features as much as I lurrrve writing them.So yeah aww and thank you's my hun.Soz for the hiatus too my PC died a sudden death so I had to wait it out and save for a laptop.That sucked- a lot.

...As for THAT hot choc whoa pure bliss in a cup huh? My fave drink and one you should try is ginger,lime and spice tea (sounds a bit urrrggh I know!)from Morrisons...I'll send you a box if you like?:p

P.S...Fab with ginger biscuits too!

Anonymous said...

Best hot chocolate I ever had was in Paris. MMMMmmmmm. Wish I had some right now.