Finally got my hands on some crackling nail polish. I bought Barry M's range in black and pink. This was the first time I used it:
What do you think of it? First I thought it looks absolutely messy, but I decided I liked the effect when I'd finished doing all my nails and used a top coat of course, which gave it a nice shine. (These images are without the top coat - I would definitely always use a top coat with these since the crackle effect is without any shine as such).
These are the two colours I used:
1 comment:
I love the nails! I haven't been that keen on some other peoples', but I think it was because they all had really long fake nails. I think I must be anti-acrylic nails. Haha
I'm good thanks. How are you? I haven't heard from you in a while! I hope everything's going well for you :) x
Post a Comment