Miss Selfridge, £35
Miss Selfridge, £45
Those two above have such lovely, earthy colours and would go with any outfit! Sadly, they are too expensive for me, and I do not like the smell of leather and neither do I believe in the use of leather/killing animals for the use of vanity.
This bag just makes me feel sick, how ridiculous does it look? It reminds me of something Cruella de Vil would carry!
River Island, £120
It is not only a scary bag, but it looks awfully cruel and would frighten me if I saw it in real life. I've found that with River Island stuff you have to be very picky since some of their imitation of catwalk trends, and big label fashion houses just end up looking tacky. I hardly shop there any way. But this satchel is quite cute:
River Island £35
I will end this post with a bag (completely impractical) but one that I have fallen in love with and am not ashamed to admit it:
Mango, £79.90
Can only afford it in my dreams.





No comments:
Post a Comment