I have tried a lot of hand creams, and never having consistently stuck to one faithfully, I realised there must be a reason for my infidelity to hand creams. I have figured it out - there are too many choices, with very cute packaging, different creams promise different miracles, and all come in a variety of fragrances. Ha!
This is the one I am currently using, I got it free with November's issue of In Style magazine.
Fragrance is amazing and really unique.
Good old Body Shop. This has been at my desk for months, possibly years(!)
It is really moisturising but I am not a fan of the smell. Quite textured, you only need a little to use on both hands, elbows and knees! Ha!
Great for cuticles, but reapplication is a must if you want it to work. I apply this overnight after a day of peeling tape off boxes. I deal for using if your cuticles need a bit of TLC. Use generously, it is a tiny pot but has LOADS of product. Smells lemony, I love it, but others might not!
A pattern is emerging, L'Occitane seems to be the brand I have more of - this is not because I am brand junkie, but because they seem to do a lot of magazine promotions. I am a magazine junkie. A proud one ;)
Oh look! What a surprise - L'Occitane again! I love this smell all rosey and girly. What cute packaging!
And here we have...wait for it, L'Occitane again! This wasn't a freebie surprisingly! I 'borrowed' this one off my mum. It smells lovely, again of roses, similar to the one above. Soft texture and easily absorbed.
I love, love, love the packaging of Philosophy products!! This was a present, not strictly hand cream, but it has a lovely wintery coconuty smell (go figure!) and I don't want it to finish!
Reasonable Marks & Spencer hand cream, I've had this for a while, and it will be finished soon.
I have never been to Southern France, so I don't know if the packaging is lying to me.
So far, it is pleasant enough to use everyday. Not too heavily textured, light cream.
I have started using hand creams more now compared to when I was at university. This is probably because at work, my hands are more 'on show' and I seem to actually want to moisturise! Well, we all grow up some day ;)
Do you have a favourite hand cream?
2 comments:
I tend to buy a cream judging from the bottle it is in. Like don't judge a book by its cover, YEAH SURE- all of these are lovely!
Haha, I was actually thinking of doing a handcream post myself;) I never used to use it really until about 2 months ago. Now I'm hooked. I have a few I really like:
-Dr. Organic Manuka Honey
-Palmer's, the one that smells like chocolates:)
-Smitten from Lush, smells like marzipan
And I have the hemp cream from the Body Shop as well, the smell is very...unique, but the cream itself does feel very nice. I also like their almond variety.
Post a Comment