Saturday, 7 January 2012

A bit of colour

Happy New Year :) I don't know who is out there, and who still reads my blog! I have been rubbish at updating it to be honest. 2011 was a crazy busy year. I graduated, and was trying to figure stuff out...but I still haven't...I think I spent a lot of time worrying and not being productive! So 2012 will be a year of productivity :) I hope to find something I enjoy doing and pursue it. If I am not lucky, at least I would have tried new things. I am sure everyone out there is making resolutions and promises to themselves for the new year. I would say just be the best you can and since there is way too much negativity and hatred in the world - always try to spread happiness. 


I love painting my nails, so thought I would share my latest colour combo with you - pastels! In 2012, I will try to be more arty and maybe learn how to sew - properly! I will definitely try to write a lot more and discover new places. Everyone is concious about their body, face, physical appearance and I would be lying if I said I wasn't either. I will definitely be eating healthily but will allow myself the occasional treat ;) I also hope to be writing letters to my friends abroad, and keeping in touch with all the people I care about. 

I hope everyone out there has a wonderful 2012 

xoxo

4 comments:

Daisy said...

Your nails look so pretty ! Happy New Year !

JuanitaTortilla said...

Teehee! Cute nails.

Like you, I would like to sew properly, this year. Here's to a productive and positive year ahead :)

BTW, did you realise that your cute nails match the blog's background? Too cute :D

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Happy New Year to you too! And thanks for your lovely comment, I will definitely look into the BBC series. And I was actually thinking of reading the Charlotte Bronte biography:)

Awesome nails! And they match your blog so well too!

I agree, positivity is essential:) Anyway, I wish you all the best with your plans and look forward to see what you have in store for us on the blog this year too!

Mary Lee said...

awesome nail varnish!!

hope you can enter my giveaway!
www.marylee31.blogspot.com