Monday, 30 January 2012

Left over bauble

So I found this bauble during the January sales. I have put it up on my noticeboard. I love the colours. The room is in the process of being revamped - I am getting rid of junk and making space. I also had a 'people cull' on my social networking channels - I did not realise I was following people who hadn't posted anything since March 2009!



Have you got a favourite piece of decoration in your room/house?  
I hope January 2012 has been good to you :) I can't believe it's nearly over!

3 comments:

Hello Naka said...

i love the colour combo, tehe i ppl cull on facebook veerynow and then too :p i hope this year is going well for you too, mines starting to look up :)

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

That looks awesome!

Also, I loved your comment about being courageous and having positive thoughts as a reward! It sounds like a great way to improve life:)

Dorothy Explora said...

ahah... i've caught myself reading a blog post and clicking follow. just to see it was a post from like 2 years ago - and that was their most recent one..! smh.

anyways, cute bauble :) my favorite piece of decor is my record player - plus i did it because it plays my fave records!


http://theymaysaythatimadreamer.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-soul-has-wings-aum.html


d