Sunday, 8 July 2012

Messy nails

Did these last week:


They were messy, but oh well ;) 

2 comments:

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Messy, but in a fun way:D And very colorful!

The name you decided on is perfect:)

My yarn isn't finished yet, though I did knit a lace cowl in the meantime. I haven't spun much lately. Time to start again!

My weekend's good. I went to a very small but very nice market yesterday(about 6 booths), it was on a goat farm. Today is very rainy, so I'm just staying in, reading the Night Circus.
How is your weekend? I hope you had some free time to catch up on some fun stuff and to relax a little!Perhaps buy some lace;)

Have a nice Sunday!

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Messy, but in a fun way:D And very colorful!

The name you decided on is perfect:)

My yarn isn't finished yet, though I did knit a lace cowl in the meantime. I haven't spun much lately. Time to start again!

My weekend's good. I went to a very small but very nice market yesterday(about 6 booths), it was on a goat farm. Today is very rainy, so I'm just staying in, reading the Night Circus.
How is your weekend? I hope you had some free time to catch up on some fun stuff and to relax a little!Perhaps buy some lace;)

Have a nice Sunday!